Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Relection on Engrade

*Share what features you liked, disliked, and why:
I really liked that the site was very user friendly. It was not difficult to navigate and to figure out the different tools. I really didn't dislike anything about the site.

* Provide some ideas or features that you think would improve Engrade.com
I have never used any other grading site so I am not sure of any improvement to be made. I personally like the idea of a grade book and pencil but I must say I enjoyed the site a lot

* Tell why you think this software would or would not be useful for classroom teachers.

This software could help a teacher to see the average grade of the assignment for the whole class because the site does the calculations for the teacher instead of performing this manually.

* Tell why students and/or parents would like this online grade book software, or why not.
I like this site for teachers ONLY. I don't think students or parents should be exposed to this site. If parents are concerned they should be able able to communicate with the teacher in order to resolve the concern of the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment