Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog to Blog!!























I have really enjoyed learning about other classmates point of views are on the material of this course. I have learned some really amazing things about my classmates and their knowledge about teaching. This class has taught me not online the technology part but also about how I will be able to run a classroom and my philosphy about technology and the philosphy of other's as well. I have enjoyed all the different ideas and feedback that my classmates have given throughout this semester. My classmates have made some great points on many topics. You can tell the different tools each member of this class has a passion for. I loved so many of the blog designs. I think my classmates did a great job with all their blogs. I wish everyone the best of LUCK!


Classmates' pages that I have Blogged on
Individual:
1. Pam- Take my Poll
2. Kimberly - Cloze Test
3. Sally - Kidspiration Venn Diagrams
4. Susan - Google Apps
5. Kelly - Make an e-folio!
6. Canaan - Google tools... You Rule!
7.Pat - Survey Monkey
8. Tara- Video
9. Doug M- 3 cheers for engrade
10. Kathleen-Making life easier--- Rubistar
11. Pat- Rubrics 1-2-3
12. Kimberly- It's time to come out.... out of the box
13. Pam- Technology everywhere
14. Corey- arent wiki's enough.. not for google
15. Jessie- Creating inspiration by using inspiration

Group:
These are the group projects that I have blogged on
1. Group 6- Constructivist Power Point
2. Lit Tech Sextet - Week three Project
3. Generation Text- Week 4 Project
4. Lit tech Sextet- Week 4 Project
5. Group 6- Week 4 Project

2 comments:

  1. Lauren,

    I must say over the past few weeks you have grown tremendously in the technological world. When you began you were a digital immigrant. You could only do what you have been taught and didn't want to embrace the new stuff coming! You were stressed from day 1, but now you have flourished into the digital native! You have learned more techniques in these few short weeks that you may not even see. I am proud of the strides you have made and the knowledge you have received in this class. You can now venture out into the WEB 2.0 world and understand what to do without question! Great job this semester and I am happy to have had you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rewarding to witness the interaction among the classmates and appreciation of mutual learning and experience.

    I wish, Lauren, you had made the links to the peers' blogs active, clickable!

    ReplyDelete