Sunday, July 11, 2010

Literacy

Information literacy is the ability to recognize the nature of an information need, then to locate, evaluate, and effectively use the needed information.

Computer literacy is the knowledge and ability to use computers and technology efficiently.

Integration literacy is the ability to use computers with other technologies.

The classroom is very different from when we when to school. This class has opened my eye to all the technology that can be used in the class. The days of pencil and paper is gone. This for me is hard to take because I'm use to have the paper in my hand instead of looking at everything from the computer screen. I feel like this is a positive step to having students explore the different avenues in the online world but at the same time this really is very overwhelming for me to grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment