Sunday, July 25, 2010

The End is Insight....

















It's hard to believe that five weeks have gone by. They were the longest and most intense weeks of any course I have taken at MSMC graduate program. When I started this course I had a basic knowledge of technology. From this course I learned how to use a website, blog, and wiki and how to incorporate these tools into my future classroom. I also like that newsletters can be made on programs such as letterpop and globster. Many of these sites were very informational and a great tool to learn about from the many free sites that are available throughout this semester. I really enjoyed Blogspot, webs.com, Take a poll I have learned so much during this semester. Before the class I was not aware of half of the different tools that could be used. I didn't know how to add a you-tube video in a power point presentation, make a Wiki or website. I feel less fear about using the computer from when I began this course. It can be fun and educational for all, not just students. As far as teaching and technology, this is a very important tool that will serve teachers well for the future. I have many notes to explore more deeply many of the tools presented in this class for future reference and reading. Even tho I have overcome so many obstacles with the different tools for technology, I know many more tools are out there that I need to research and become familiar with in order to incorporate them into my classroom. This has been a great and insightful course to take especially since I will be student- teaching in the fall. I hope to be able to bring some of these tool with me this fall!
I definitely have grown in great strides throughout this class. I really thank Kimberly for all her assistance and guidance to help me problem solve through the different tools. As the class moved along I started to get the hang of the different tools and was able to navigate through the different types of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment