Friday, July 9, 2010

Google Docs in Plain English

After watching the video on Google Docs and playing around with the program, I have become familiar with the features that can be used with this program. My group decided to use Google docs in order to communicated with each other for our collaborative meetings. This tool is a very nice way to communicate with faculty and students while teaching in the classroom. My overall experience has been positive and I hope I can bring this technology into my future classroom some day!

The video discussed the amount of emails one can have in their email account with the different drafts and all. I really am excited to use google docs with having others edit my work. This program can be beneficial to all ages and for many different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment