Sunday, July 25, 2010

WOW.... the final project!












Project Bases Learning was interesting to me, not only because I was able to become more informed about the topic. This was a very interesting topic to research on because this will be a topic that I Will be using in my classroom. I want my students to be interactive while teaching content. I want my students to put their thinking caps on and explore the different tools that can help them to dig deeper into the content.

The different resources that I read had the same knowledge about Project Based Learning. Some teachers will use this frequently and others will occasionally during the academic year. I think this is a great tool to break up the content and to get the students to engage with others instead of listening to the teacher all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment