Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WOW .. I'm impressed I did this!!





After choosing my topic Project Based Learning, I started to research many different site on the Internet and found a great amount of research. I started to put together a Power Point Presentation. I was able to take out the important content for this topic. I feel that project based learning is a great way to have students collaborate and communicate with others and help each other work through problem solving. This type of method also help students to be responsible for there own learning. I really enjoyed the topic and learning more about this.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your presentation Lauren. Students are going to be taking more responsibility for their learning with PBL. Personally, I think that by allowing this we are going to see more and more students succeed.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete