Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Take a Poll

The site addpole.com was a very simple site to use when making a poll. The hardest part was trying to figure out my question and answers for the poll question. Once that was established the rest was history. I was even able to change the color scheme of the poll box. I am really starting to get the hang of these Internet tools that we have been learning about all semester. I would even use this site with my students for them to create different polls about the content we are learning about. i think this is fun way to have the students to be involved with the Internet!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I really liked addpoll.com too. The first site I used Monkeysurvey.com was not very user friendly so I switched. I also would use polls with my students during a lesson. Would you ever think about posting on your teacher page/website polls for your students parents to do? To get feedback on different topics.

    **Kathleen

    ReplyDelete